Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Have Followers?!

I have five "followers"... how exciting!  I admit that it does feel good to know there are people who are actually interested in me : )  Tonight, I thought I would take the liberty of adding Pete as one of those "followers" - he did want me to though, really : )  But, when I attempted to do so, I ended up posting my own profile picture and adding MYSELF as a follower of my own blog!  My reaction?  I almost started panicking!  Oh, no... what have I done?!  People are going to think I'm in love with myself!  Haha!  There I was... worrying about "what people will think of me" again.  Eventually, I was able to remove myself and get Pete added.  Of course, if I would have just let Pete do it in his own timing, none of this would have happened!  Hum... wonder what God would like me to see from this little incident? 

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! You have NINE followers now! You're pretty popular! I'm excited to continue reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he wants you to see what you already saw...how we just need to trust Gods timing. Not think our timing is better. :)

    ReplyDelete